Wednesday, December 2, 2009

When you feel good on the inside, or not

For your viewing pleasure I have included some photographs.

These are from Monday, the first day of chemo.

It turns out I should not have worn green because I was already looking pasty and the green didn't help.

They feed you while you are there, especially if you are there at about 12:20. The lovely Lavender Ladies (and Lads) bring the food around. They are troopers in the RAH. All volunteers. So here I am enjoying some icecream.



This next photo is something I found amusing as I sat there feeling crap and about to be pumped with stuff to make me feel crapper. It says "When you feel good on the inside, it shows". Well when you feel crap on the inside, it shows too, Vaalia.


Here are the chemo drugs all set to be hung up and pumped into me.


I had my third lot of etoposide yesterday. I'm not feeling too bad today but just a bit weird. I just don't feel normal and it is a bit frustrating. My eyes aren't quite normal, my nose isn't quite normal and my guts aren't quite normal. It is annoying.

Maybe tomorrow will be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment