Saturday, December 12, 2009

A happy visit


Maesie and Dave came by for a visit this afternoon. It was good to see them. Maesie brought me a lollipop to help me feel better and she brought me a picture too. She really does seem to be taking it all in her stride, it is quite amazing the things that kids can adapt to. I think she has a reasonable understanding of what is going on and she mentioned to Dave that even though she was a bit sad about me being in hospital, sometimes you have to do things that you don't want to do. She's right on the money.

I had to wear a mask and it was a bit weird, but Dave and I did steal a kiss, even if it was lacking a little intimacy.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha, love the photos- it really is a weird thing to be taking photos of, but I suppose it'll be nice to have it all documented :P

    sucks your hair is falling out, but I suppose it's a sign that something is working :D :D :D Now time to work out if you're going to go for the hat option, bandanna or wear it with pride...

    Regarding ambulance and you making no sense... I had to call a fire truck to my house a few months back and boy oh boy, I wish you could get recordings of your phonecalls! I was a babbling mess, although I have a feeling they have incredible training to deal with people who are passing out on the phone, which is comforting.

    Hope this week is a bit of a better one health wise :D

    ReplyDelete