Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Elsie's hospital trip

I've heard from Dave and at the moment the doctor doesn't think Elsie has pneumonia. He thinks she has had some sort of asthma-ish reaction to a virus that may have something to do with her constipated guts. Beats me how that all works.

That means that she has been admitted for the night. Dave will stay with her and they will keep up fluids, ventolin and panadol for her. They also want to give her an enema. I'm glad that's one thing I haven't had to have.


I have no idea what that means for tomorrow or the rest of the week. It really is one day at a time around here....

1 comment:

  1. argh, boo!! it never just rains, it pours :P

    Your blog has definitely overtaken as my favourite- I like that you tell us when you've had a grizzle or crap day or when you've enjoyed something etc

    BUT what I particularly like is when you can still 'zoom out'and see that God has a plan and that life ain't always gonna be easy.

    Hope Maisie's feeling better and Dave's getting some down time :-)

    And just so you know, we're all still praying for you and your family :-)

    ReplyDelete