Thursday, December 3, 2009

A taste of normal

Three posts in one day is a bit extreme but I just thought I would jot down that I am feeling considerably more normal this afternoon/evening.

We went out a bit today. We went to a friend's place to return some dishes that had been brought to us full of food (Thanks). The girls had a good little play and we had a nice chat. I was still a bit spacey, but getting better.

We went home and all had a bit of lunch. It was al a carte at lunch with everyone having something different but I managed to cram down a bit of salad.

I had a lie down after lunch and when I got up was feeling a bit better so when Elsie woke up we all headed to the playground for a little while. That went well and was followed by a trip to Coles for some icecream. I even ate a little bit of that. Amazing.

Back home for a while and I got a few things done before heading off to dancing with Maesie. I drove the car all by myself, something I haven't done since Monday. It was nice.

So in the end, a normal-ish kind of day, which is very encouraging. I have more tablets to take for the next 3 days till we go back to the RAH for another couple of IV drugs on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. It really does just amaze me how quickly life can change...

    I actually like the three blogs in one day- it means every time I check your blog there is something new :D

    Maybe you should get a paddling pool so you can sit in that and do nothing? Vaguely being serious- they are the fo shizz and involve minimum energy. Or just set up some mega comfy cushions/ bean bags on the floor and just lie there... life will be back to a crazy rush soon enough.

    Oh, and I enjoyed the photos :D

    ReplyDelete