Sunday, February 28, 2010

Average to poor.

Nothing amazing. Feeling fairly average. It's been a bit of a struggle to push through the day.

Yesterday we all went to Starplex again - Dave to teach combat, girls to creche and I sat in on RPM. I did a bit of pedaling but just took it easy.

After lunch and Elsie's nap I took the girls up to mum and dad's to give Dave a couple of hours to write his sermon for today. We were there for a couple of hours and it was nice to see my folks.

Last night Maesie watched the old animated Disney Robin Hood and I'm pretty sure she liked it. She cracked herself up when Clucky runs through all the guards. It made me laugh, her cheeky giggle.

Today was church and then lunch and then we went to the playground down the road for a little while. That was pretty much the day.

My throat has started to feel weird again, right on time, and I'm back to the RAH tomorrow for more IV chemicals.

These notes are scatty. I'm not up for this tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Scatty or not, i still hang off every word you say in some weird obsessive fan way :P

    ReplyDelete