Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A bottle of concrete for the 16th

I've been in for my day three etoposide and it all went smoothly. I got my appointment information for my CT scan - it's on the 16th of February. I also got a bottle of concrete (barium contrast) to drink before the scan. That's something to look forward to. I picked up some more potassium tablets today and I also got a print out from the trials nurse of a summary of all my blood results so that I can put them into excel at some point and plot them to see the pattern of how my white blood cells fall and then come back up. Should be a fun little activity.

I finally put a photo of myself in my profile. Sorry there aren't many other photos, I know I still need a couple of my headwear options. I haven't forgotten.

My nails have gone a bit funky. They've got white horizontal lines across them. I did read that chemo can have that effect and in one book I read, the author lost some of her nails completely. I hope that doesn't happen to me because she said it was quite painful. She was a bit weird though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment