Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Out of hospital and half way tests

Apologies to those who have been wondering about my whereabouts.....

Yesterday around 11 am the doctor came in with his entourage and decided that I should be okay to go home. I was pretty happy about that and got myself organised to go. Mum was coming past around 3 pm and so she picked me up and took me home.

During the evening though I started to feel really achy and sore all over as well as really tired. I checked my temperature but it only got to about 37.1. I had a fairly average sleep, even though I felt really tired and was still achy this morning.

Today we all drove into the city and Dave dropped me off at the RAH for my tests. He took the girls around town with him while he did a few jobs and then they went to the botanic gardens for a picnic lunch.

I did my lung function test first, then drank my bottle of concrete, got a red cell booster injection in the oncology day centre and then had my CT scan. I might get a call from the clinical trials nurse to let me know the CT results otherwise I'll just find out at my appointment on Friday. I am not stressing about them at all. I will find out in due time. I am too tired to care at the moment. I have to have four more rounds anyway, so it sort of doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment