Thursday, March 18, 2010

What tomorrow brought

Tomorrow brought only enough energy to last until midday.

I was okay in the morning and put some washing on, unpacked the dishwasher, wrote a list or two to prepare for Maesie's birthday. Tidied the kitchen table a little bit. Not a great deal. After that though I just fizzled out.

I didn't make it to the shops as I had planned, I only made it to bed. I think today is up there as one with the longest time on my bed either reading or sleeping. Apart from when I've been in hospital and spent the entire day that way.

That accumulating fatigue is really starting to catch up with me. It's a bit of a bummer.

So that's it for today. A pyjama day for Beth. I haven't even had a shower yet.

2 comments:

  1. Beth,

    Kind of embarrassing for a journalist to admit, but I've only just heard your news. Words are inadequate, so I'll simply say I'm thinking of you from afar.

    Sean Fewster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sean. Good to hear from you. I hope you and your family are going well. I do occasionally see your name in the paper and think to myself "Fancy that, Sean writing for the paper" :)

    ReplyDelete