Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday week 3 and all's well

It's Wednesday of the third week - day 17. Things are going fairly well. I still feel okay mostly but am pretty tired. I keep reading my book at night though so I haven't been going to sleep as early as I should.

Dad and Dave have been working on the new kitchen for the last couple of days and it's pretty much done, apart from a number of jobs that have to wait until the gas man has come and we have a dishwasher etc. The pantry cupboard is done though so tomorrow I think I will be putting things back in there.

This morning I took the girls to the playground for a little while before it got too hot and then this afternoon I took them to Dave's sister's so I have been out and about a bit today and it has been good. Quite normal in fact. The only thing that is a bit annoying at the moment is a dose of 'holidayitis'. Everyone at home, no pre-school, no play group, no days at work for me. Getting a bit stir crazy and it's hot and about to get hotter. Next week will be a bit different though as I start treatment again and then head down to Victor Harbor for the Church Missionary Society Summer Conference so hopefully that will all be good.

I suppose I should be glad that my life is trundling along reasonably normally and that it is much like any other mother of small children. I am glad that I am not just in bed all day or feeling sick as a dog because that would be mighty hard. Hmmmm. Upon reflection, no matter how normal it might feel, it's still crap.

In other news, I emailed my last essay in the other day. Hopefully I pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment