Sunday, July 18, 2010

Back to Gawler

Home again, home again, jiggity jig.

We drove home yesterday without event. A stop for lunch at Bordertown, a few DVDs (Pocoyo, Aladdin and the Forty Thieves and Monsters Inc), some pop-offs from Teddy and we made it to Gawler. Our house was beautifully clean and tidy thanks to our very able house-sitter. Pity it only took us about 5 minutes to mess it up once we unpacked the car and the girls played for ten seconds.

Before we left we did do a few other activities on Thursday and Friday: a couple more walks, a fire and toasting marshmallows, playing on the playground, Baldur's Gate for Dave, afternoon movies for Maesie.

Today I am shattered. I've fallen asleep sitting up on the couch about three times this afternoon. I just have no real urge to do anything. I can't even be bothered getting up. I'm still on the couch, I just asked Dave to pass me my computer. I will have to get up soon and do a few things before going to bed and it's going to be hard work to haul myself up.

1 comment:

  1. Beth!I'm just glad you had a great time away!!! let me know whenever you need a hand :) xo

    ReplyDelete